As a non-proﬁt making organisation EMISA represents the interests of independent manufacturers and suppliers operating in the marine diesel engine and related equipment markets.
Our aims are to ensure:
- Free access to the market.
- Fair competition.
- Innovation to ensure long term sustainable transport solutions.
- A regulatory framework which supports these aims.
Value for your membership:
- Keep well informed about developments in the industry.
- Share experiences and knowledge, for example how best to deal with attacks from large aggressive corporations.
- Beneﬁt from our guidelines to speciﬁc issues such as Intellectual Property and IMO reference numbers on components.
- Promote your products and services to other members.
- Have a voice in lobbying the EU and IMO.
- Assist the lobbying process with contacts in your own country.